Yuzet Multipurpose Standard Tarpaulins
Recommended as temporary waterproof covers, the applications of this range is endless.
Each tarpaulin has been manufactured to be lightweight, this ensures easy handling, quite crucial with some of our bigger tarpaulins.<BR>These are Rot Proof, shrinkproof, protected by a UV coated layer from harmful UV light and flexible at temperatures down to around 20 celsius.
We recommend all tarpaulins are tied down, using Yuzet bungees or bungee cord.
- Economy Grade 70gsm
- Rustproof aluminium eyelets on each corner and at 1 metre intervals around the perimeter<BR>
- Water resistant Polyethylene coated top sheet<BR>
- 8 x 8 polyethylene weave ensures high density & durability<BR>
- Bottom Sheet is water resistant , polyethylene coated sheet<BR>
- Corner Aluminium eyelets and welded hems<BR>
- Poly rope sewn around the hem on the inside.
- Available in 2 colours and 11 sizes
<P>NOTE: All tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. Therefore expect the 'finished' size to be up to a maximum of 30 cms shorter