- Product Details
- Tenchincal Details
Woven Geotextile Membrane
4.5m x 11m Folded Pack Geotextile 609 is one of the largest selling general purpose geotextiles in the UK. Designed and manufactured to conform to the old Department of Transport & Highways specification for road and earthworks separation.
609 provides a cost effective solution for separation and filtration for the general building and domestic markets.
Typical applications include Separating/Strengthening - layer under access roads and areas of hard standing Separation – layers under stone foundations for new buildings Separation – layers under new roads, car parks & industrial areas Separation – granular fill from sub soils and other fill types Reinforcement - Resists stresses or reduces deformations Erosion Control
- Tensile strength (MD) 18.00kN/m
- Tensile strength (CMD) 10.00kN/m
- Elongation at max load (MD) 25.00%
- Elongation at max load (CMD) 25.00%
- Dynamic perforation resistance 19.00mm
- CBR puncture resistance 1500.00N
- Dynamic cone drop 19.00mm
- Water permeability 16.00L/m².s
- Characteristic opening size 300.00μm
- Weight 75.00g/m²
- Roll width 4.50m length 11m
We dispatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Our delivery charges:
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days): £3.99
Express Delivery (1-2 working days): £6.99